Reducing your carbon footprint during confinement was easy… but then what?
Sensitive to ecological issues, the Assahira Association has initiated a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) approach in order to be in accordance with its values and to encourage its partners to reduce their impact on the environment.
Our engagements :
Raising awareness of sustainability among our stakeholders
• Facilitate a collective approach with artists
• Ensure a watch on subjects related to the ecological transition in the performing arts , more particularly in the field of street arts
• Share best practices
• Communicate on our approach to encourage partners to join
Reduce the environmental impact of tours
• Look for complementary solutions to facilitate the use of low-carbon mobility and reduce the distances traveled
• Promote the implementation of eco- gestures
• Offset GHG emissions related to air travel
Reduce the environmental impact of the production office
• Think about purchasing responsibly
• Dematerialize communication documents to limit the use of paper
• Reduce travel and promote less emissive transport
• Optimize the IT part to reduce the carbon impact
Strengthen our local roots
• Set up a network of local partners with sustainable development objectives (festivals, communities, businesses)
• Contribute to the transmission of knowledge in order to move towards a more virtuous approach in the sector, by involving research and higher education
Did you know that….
A French person emits an average of 9.3 tonnes of CO₂e per year.
Do you know your climate footprint? https://ecolab.ademe.fr/impactcarbone
Super-Low Carbon Live Music: https://documents.manchester.ac.uk/display.aspx?DocID=56701
Environment: how to make the cultural sector more sustainable? : https://www.touteleurope.eu/environment/environment-how-to-make-the-cultural-sector-more-sustainable